segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008

In The End - Linkin Park

In The End
Linkin Park
Composição: Mike Shinoda e Chester Bennington
(Chester) It starts with(Mike) One thing,I don't know whyIt doesn't even matter how hard you tryKeep that in mindI designed this rhymeTo explain in due time(Chester) All I know(Mike) Time is a valuable thingWatch it fly by as the pendulum swingsWatch it count down to the end of the dayThe clock ticks life away(Chester) It's so unreal(Mike)Didn't look out belowWatch the time go right out the windowTrying to hold on, but didn't even knowI wasted it all just to(Chester) Watch you go(Mike) I kept everything insideAnd even though I tried it all fell apartWhat it meant to me will eventuallyBe amemory of a time when(Refrão)(Chester)I tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the end,It doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it all,But in the endIt doesn't even matter(Mike)One thing, I don't know whyIt doesn't even matter how hard you tryKeep that in mind I designed this rhymeTo remind myself how(Chester) I tried so hard(Mike) In spite of the way you were mocking meActing like I was part of your propertyRemembering all the times, you fought with meI'm surprised it got so(Chester) It got so far(Mike)Things aren't the way they were beforeYou wouldn't even recognize me anymoreNot that you knew me back thenBut it all comes back to me(Chester) In the end(Mike) You kept everything insideAnd even though I triedIt all fell apartWhat it meant to me will eventuallyBe a memoryOf a time when I(Refrão)(Chester)I tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the end,It doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn't even matterI've put my trust in youPushed as far as I can goFor all thisThere's only one thing you should knowI've put my trust in youPushed as far as I can goFor all thisThere's only one thing you should know(Refrão)I tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the end,It doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn't even matter

Sem comentários: